Thirty years ago, I founded Abelow PR, a boutique NYC PR firm, to become a vital marketing partner for clients in the travel, food, beverage, spirits and the luxury lifestyle industries. I intimately involved with all clients and I only represent clients whose philosophy mirrors my own.
Throughout my career, I’ve been fortunate to work for some of the top NYC PR agencies, as well as fortune 500 brands and I can tell you a boutique PR firm will always add more value for the money by delivering the personalize attention and service to your account.
Here are a few benefits of working with a boutique PR firm vs. a large global conglomerate.
- You will have direct access to the company CEO.
- You will never experience a bait and switch with a boutique firm. The team who pitches your business actually works on your account.
- Your account team has gained a certain expertise in a particular industry and they stay abreast of industry trends.
- You will have access to a very flexible and nimble team available for any unexpected emergencies.
Other benefits of working with a boutique PR firm are listed below.
Value for Your Money
- Having worked for a couple of large agencies before starting my firm, entry retainers are $7,000 to $10,000 per month, while a boutique firm such as ours starts at half that. And, you will get hands-on attention on a day-to-day basis of the founding principal.
- Wouldn’t you rather be a big fish in a small pond rather than one of just many fish in a big pod?
- Often, the senior level talent invests a handful of hours on your business while the bulk of the work is conducted by junior level team members to keep the account profitable.
- Whenever there is an unexpected crisis, your account team is available 24 hours seven days a week until there is a resolution to a particular challenge.
- In a smaller agency settings, you benefit from the professionalism, experience and wisdom of senior level team members are doing the bulk of the work and you avoid paying for mistakes and fundamental skill development from junior level team members.
Our boutique PR firm prides itself on establishing long-term relationships with our clients, becoming extremely knowledgeable about their business, and ultimately helping our clients move the needle in their respective industries.
We are here to help. Give us a call at (212) 941-9247
# # #